Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12427 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,394 ($b11,217) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)