Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,870 ($2,189) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)