Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03818 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,557 (L 66,982) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)