Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,826 in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)