Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,148 in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (42 minutes ago)