Cost of living comparison between Kyrenia, Cyprus and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 45% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,727 in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)