Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,049 in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (42 minutes ago)