Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,343 (¥304,005) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)