Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,239 (¥295,524) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (41 minutes ago)