Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.815 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,350 (Dinar 835) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)