Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.048 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 63% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,288 (Dinar 1,735) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)