Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.874 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 55% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,946 (Dinar 1,025) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)