Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.936 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 61% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,833 (Dinar 1,646) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)