Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01455 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,309 (руб 89,939) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)