Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,321 in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)