Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21541 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,101 (GH₵9,751) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (28 minutes ago)