Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00516 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,508 (486,266 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)