Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00510 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,249 (441,258 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)