Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,909 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21023 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,402 (RM11,424) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)