Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,850 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20992 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,373 (RM11,306) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)