Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,181 (271,185 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)