Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11285 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,195 (kr 46,034) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)