Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10752 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 59% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,702 (kr 25,132) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)