Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10390 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 60% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,043 (kr 29,288) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)