Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01504 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,475 (руб 98,097) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (43 minutes ago)