Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23392 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,441 (6,160 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (32 minutes ago)