Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10967 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 89% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,596 (HK$32,793) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (28 minutes ago)