Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,578 (1,026,003 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (44 minutes ago)