Cost of living comparison between Kotka, Finland and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,511 in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)