Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21563 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,571 (RM7,286) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (34 minutes ago)