Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21947 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,437 (RM11,104) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (33 minutes ago)