Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23790 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,913 (8,040 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)