Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00746 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,126 (284,878 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Baotou costs 元500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)