Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,964 (₨150,698) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (33 minutes ago)