Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 4% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,383 (₨238,841) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)