Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24017 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,305 (5,435TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)