Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21582 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,281 (5,934TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)