Cost of living comparison between Kolhapur, India and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,174 (₨158,482) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)