Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,287 (₨165,211) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)