Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,579 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)