Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,370 (¥533,475) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)