Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,637 (¥555,196) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)