Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20238 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,407 (RM6,950) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)