Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,575 (Shilling185,646) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.41 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (23 minutes ago)