Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya vs Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00867 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,586 (Shilling182,966) in Kitale.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (44 minutes ago)