Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00868 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,770 (Shilling204,055) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (42 minutes ago)