Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,736 (3,466,028 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 3 hours ago)