Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,724 (3,413,660 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)