Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 116% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,008 (7,368,399 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (about 2 hours ago)