Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31362 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 4% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,980 (EC$6,314) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 33 (about 1 hour ago)