Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34732 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,463 (EC$9,970) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)