Cost of living comparison between Kigoma, Tanzania and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,337 (7,922,507 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)