Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00037 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,849 (4,947,541 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (39 minutes ago)