Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00100 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,844 (1,837,579 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)