Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23368 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,417 (6,065 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)