Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,263 in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 97,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)