Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand vs Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02770 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,523 (54,981 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)