Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04508 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 55% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €854 (18,945 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)