Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04540 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 55% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €810 (17,839 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)