Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03422 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,729 (50,540₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (39 minutes ago)