Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01414 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,458 (руб 103,124) in Khabarovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)