Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €988 (﷼ 45,867,133) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (43 minutes ago)