Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,286 (﷼ 66,315,074) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)