Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03265 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,416 (43,388₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (27 minutes ago)