Cost of living comparison between Kemerovo, Russia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,276 (руб 154,697) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)