Cost of living comparison between Kelowna, Canada and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,763 (C$5,464) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (44 minutes ago)