Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,556 (786,510 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)