Cost of living in Kazan', Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01477 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kazan' (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,573 (руб 106,481) in Kazan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)