Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25938 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,262 (8,722TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)