Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21397 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,117 (5,218TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)