Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24767 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,301 (9,291TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (36 minutes ago)